cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
k_romych
Frequent Visitor

Select items from list1 if not exist in list2

Hi All

I am just after some advise. I got 2 SP lists with similar columns and I need to make a collection that would show only items from list1 if they dont exist in list2.

Any ideas?

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RandyHayes
Super User III
Super User III

@k_romych 

Consider the following:

Collect(yourCollection,  Filter(list1, !(columnFromList1 in list2.columnInList2)))

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RandyHayes
Super User III
Super User III

@k_romych 

Consider the following:

Collect(yourCollection,  Filter(list1, !(columnFromList1 in list2.columnInList2)))

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Apps User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (41,161)