cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
k_romych
Frequent Visitor

Select items from list1 if not exist in list2

Hi All

I am just after some advise. I got 2 SP lists with similar columns and I need to make a collection that would show only items from list1 if they dont exist in list2.

Any ideas?

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@k_romych 

Consider the following:

Collect(yourCollection,  Filter(list1, !(columnFromList1 in list2.columnInList2)))

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
NOTE: My normal response times will be Mon to Fri from 1 PM to 10 PM UTC (and lots of other times too!)
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@k_romych 

Consider the following:

Collect(yourCollection,  Filter(list1, !(columnFromList1 in list2.columnInList2)))

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
NOTE: My normal response times will be Mon to Fri from 1 PM to 10 PM UTC (and lots of other times too!)
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,846)