Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
boonyar
Advocate I
Advocate I

Select multiple items in Gallery

Hi

I like to know if is possible to select multiple items in a Gallery of items. I tried to hold CTRL-Click but couldn't effect the multiple selection. Any idea will be helpful.

Thank You,

Cheers,

Boon Yar

14 REPLIES 14

Your solution works!

But, if i deselect an item, it is not removed from the collection.

And if i select that item again, double entry is added in the collection.

Also, do you know any way where we can limit the maximum number of items selected(in my case only 3 at a time could be selected)

Regards,

Shweta

Do it the Collect onSelect then  put Remove(SelectedItems,ThisItem) onUnselect.

Hello, I hope you are all well. I'm creating an invoice entry system. I would like to register a header with note information and then select some products, enter the quantity of each item and save. I managed to do the above operation, item by item. But I can't do it with multiple selection. If you can help me I will be very grateful.

I sent it twice by mistake; s

HI @Wmtoliveira 

Do you mean something like this where you can add items? You can use a button [Add Items] to call out a collect function something like this:

Collect(nItem,{Product : OrdProd.SelectedText.Value, Quantity: Value(OrdQty.Text), Price: Value(OrdItemPrc.Text), ...more of your field definition})

You can have then a SAVE button to call out this function something like that:

ForAll(nItem,Patch(OrderItems,Defaults(OrderItems),{Title:User().Email,Product:Product,Quantity:Quantity,ItemPrice:Price,.. more other fields you have defined}))

Hope that helps!

CHeers

BY

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (2,864)