Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
boonyar
Advocate I
Advocate I

Select multiple items in Gallery

Hi

I like to know if is possible to select multiple items in a Gallery of items. I tried to hold CTRL-Click but couldn't effect the multiple selection. Any idea will be helpful.

Thank You,

Cheers,

Boon Yar

14 REPLIES 14

Your solution works!

But, if i deselect an item, it is not removed from the collection.

And if i select that item again, double entry is added in the collection.

Also, do you know any way where we can limit the maximum number of items selected(in my case only 3 at a time could be selected)

Regards,

Shweta

Do it the Collect onSelect then  put Remove(SelectedItems,ThisItem) onUnselect.

Hello, I hope you are all well. I'm creating an invoice entry system. I would like to register a header with note information and then select some products, enter the quantity of each item and save. I managed to do the above operation, item by item. But I can't do it with multiple selection. If you can help me I will be very grateful.

I sent it twice by mistake; s

HI @Wmtoliveira 

Do you mean something like this where you can add items? You can use a button [Add Items] to call out a collect function something like this:

Collect(nItem,{Product : OrdProd.SelectedText.Value, Quantity: Value(OrdQty.Text), Price: Value(OrdItemPrc.Text), ...more of your field definition})

You can have then a SAVE button to call out this function something like that:

ForAll(nItem,Patch(OrderItems,Defaults(OrderItems),{Title:User().Email,Product:Product,Quantity:Quantity,ItemPrice:Price,.. more other fields you have defined}))

Hope that helps!

CHeers

BY

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,329)