cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ankitsingh19
Regular Visitor

Selected User receiving an error "Getting your Data"

Hi Experts,

I'm facing issues with the "Getting your data" message for selected users. I have a Gallery with Months data (Jan, Feb, March..) on select it shows the data in Form view mode. 

Now after publish, I can see the functionality working fine but for some people, it's giving an error 

Appreciate your help

6 REPLIES 6
mdevaney
Super User III
Super User III

@ankitsingh19 
The "Getting Your Data..." message will appear when your form is in Edit Mode and no record is supplied in the Item property.  Can you please share the code you wrote in the Item property and check whether a record is being given to it?

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

My form is in View mode and its showing me the data as well, but for other user its still showing "Getting your data"

Hi @ankitsingh19 ,

The error message mean the users have no access to the Form item. Please share the Items property code of Form.

Beside that, please consider that if the users have enough permission to the data source of form? You need to share both app and data source to all users.

Hope this helps.

Sik

Here you go,

Initially used simple logic logic, also access of application including data source provided to all user

1 Approach

List Gallery: ViewForm(Form1)

Form: Gallery3.Selected

2 Approach:

Form > Item > First(Filter('ABC-SPList', ID = ABCID))

Also having a Gallery with list of records and Onselect property is Set(ABCID,Gallery3.Selected.ID); ViewForm(Form1)

Hi @ankitsingh19 ,

The Form Items formulas look perfect.

How did you share the SharePoint list permission to users? What are the difference among these users?

In addition, please go to List setting - Permissions for this list to check the permission access for users.

Sik

I already did with sharing an application, but still no luck

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,466)