Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Selected dates from a calendar

Hello Mates,

I have to display a calendar and selected dates label on a Bashbord screen to filter the created on range items from SP list. please help me to build it from start level.

You can have a look on below screen for exactly what I'm looking.Calendar.png

Thanks in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Re: Selected dates from a calendar

Hi @ShaikSayyad 

you can modify your expression as:

CountIf('Data Source Name',Region = "Region1" && DateCol >= DatePicker1.SelectedDate && DateCol <= DatePicker2.SelectedDate)

Here, 'Date Source Name' is the name of my data source and I am referring DateCol as the column which holds the date value. Please replace these names with the actual names.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @ShaikSayyad 

Currently, multiple date selection is not supported in PowerApps. You can raise an idea on https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas.

As a workaround, you can add two date pickers and to show the label you can concatenate the values selected in both of the date pickers

Expression to be used on Text property of Label:
"Selected Dates: "&DatePicker1.SelectedDate&" - "&DatePicker2.SelectedDate
MicrosoftTeams-image (172).png

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Hello 

Thanks for your suggestion, it would good idea to use date pickers but how can I filter no of records from SP list in between those two selected dates. you can refer my requirement on below screen.list11.png

I have a label to display the no of records with region value condition, could you please let me know how to resolve it.

Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @ShaikSayyad 

you can modify your expression as:

CountIf('Data Source Name',Region = "Region1" && DateCol >= DatePicker1.SelectedDate && DateCol <= DatePicker2.SelectedDate)

Here, 'Date Source Name' is the name of my data source and I am referring DateCol as the column which holds the date value. Please replace these names with the actual names.

Hope this Helps!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Hi Yash,

It was not showing true count, my date and time column has in standard date and time format as you can see below screen

Date.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,849)