Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
AleksCaine
Level: Powered On

SelectedItem and dropdown

Hello again everyone
I wanted to know if it’s possible if there are three drop-down menus with filtering in which the trademark, device category and model are displayed, the data source they have, let's say a list in the sharpoint with the name LibraryБроуз2.JPG. And there is a Device screen with a gallery in which the same data is displayed, but The data source has a list in the sharpoint with the name Category IDБроуз.JPG.Is it possible to use filtering in the drop-down menus and transfer data about the model and category from the Device screen, with the existing filtering.
Filtering in the drop-down menus is as follows

DropDownTM: Distinct(Library,TM)
DropDownCategory: Distinct( Filter(Library, TM = DropdownTM.Selected.Result),Category)
DropDownModel: Filter(Library, Category = DropdownCategory.Selected.Result)

Previously, I transferred data to the drop-down menus from the Device screen in this way:

Navigate(InventoryScanScreen1,ScreenTransition.Fade, {SelectedItem: ThisItem.Model })

Is it possible to somehow combine these methods so that in the drop-down menus you can select data in both ways?

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: SelectedItem and dropdown

Hi @AleksCaine ,

Sorry but I didn't fully understand what you are trying to achieve. What did you mean by " in the drop-down menus you can select data in both ways"? What are the 2 ways? Please explain with some sample data.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
AleksCaine
Level: Powered On

Re: SelectedItem and dropdown

I have three drop-down menus connected to the Library list, from Sharepoint. The first you select TM and it pulls the category into the next drop-down menu, and into the next model. And so I would like to add the ability to transfer data from another list from another screen, where I made a function 
SelectedItem: ThisItem.Model

If I incomprehensibly express myself, I apologize, English is not my native language)
Best regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,128)