cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cursors
Advocate II
Advocate II

Selecting the first galley item does not work in release 3.18103.23 in Classic Rendering Mode

Selecting the first galley item does not work in release 3.18103.23 in Classic Rendering Mode.

Please fix this ASAP, or roll back to 3.18102.20.  I have a bug I need to fix in my production app.  I am unable to publish while this is an active issue.

I've created an example of the issue and attached it to this post.

Thanks
Brad Pipins

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The fix has been scheduled to be released at the end of this week.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
QPC
Helper III
Helper III

I have same problem.. Preoblem starts after republish.. Please fix it..

This issue has been confirmed. We have a fix for it and are currently working on expediting it.

Please note that the issue does not happen in the default "improved rendering mode" so if possible, switching to that mode will address the problem.

Hello, Any progress? the problem with my apps stilll continues.. Always after the new version of the application is released, the first line will stop working on all apps.. Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

We had this issue and needed to switch to the new rendering method to bypass it. Looks to be be specific to older apps getting updated.

Our app has a back end of sql and switching to the modern rendering didnt create any issues that we picked up in testing - if you do switch it to the new method - check any functions or actions you expect to see and note anything that looks wrong - as MS will need to know about it.

Best of luck.

The fix has been scheduled to be released at the end of this week.

View solution in original post

Many thanks.. miro

Jose1
Advocate II
Advocate II

Good thing I found this thread. I was going nuts.

This seems to be fixed in 3.18104.19

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,735)