cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renehenriksUFST

Send O365 credentials on from PowerApps

Hi

I have created a relatively simple PowerApp that is essentially a selection of links to websites on SharePoint Online. Our users (naturally) have to log into PowerApps to use the app, but are then asked to give their credentials again when they click one of the links in the PowerApp. 

Is there a way to forward the already given credentials from the PowerApp to Safari/Chrome, where the site will open?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Mr-Dang-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

@renehenriksUFST, are the users accessing the app in a mobile device or browser? If they have already logged into the browser before, it would not be necessary to log in again.

Hi. They open the PowerApp then click the link which opens the website in either Chrome (Android) or Safari (IOS).

I just checked the app on my iPhone and I start the PowerApp without entering credentials (I did that yesterday with MFA, so that'll keep for 14 days). Then the browser first has me choose my user account then prompts me for password (no MFA on that one).

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (38,103)