cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Send an e-mail in power apps

Is it possible to send an e-mail in power apps, from my private e-mail adress with my own domain?

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pstork1 I don't really understand that. Can you tell me if it's possible, to send from a different e-mail a message like this: From: Test123@gmail.com ?

timl
Super User
Super User

If you want to send emails from a gmail account, you would use the Gmail connector.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/gmail/

For a gmail address no.  For that you would need to use the gmail connector.  But for example, my email address is pstork@acmeman.com.  Since Acmeman.com has been registered as the custom domain for my Office 365 tenant I can use that as a From address in SendEmailV2.  The syntax is explained in the second article I mentioned above.  Any user using the app must either set the From to their email address or have send as permission to the mailbox used for the From.  If you'll explain exactly what you are trying to accomplish perhaps I could explain better.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Join me at 365EduCon in Chicago on Sept. 26-30 where I'll be presenting on the Power Platform!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (2,146)