cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Send an image from pen input via email

Hello, this item not funtionality if the lenguage is spanish?

Highlighted

Vivekb,

Thanks for all the posts, it helps me a lots. Have you tried signed document like an excel or pdf that combines the Html text on the the top of the document and then puts the signature on the bottom and then sends it out in an email? If yes, can you please send me detail steps about how to do it? Thank you so much!

Jie 

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

@jieji

You can combine the HTML text and the signature and send it in the email body. let me know if you need any help with that.

Do you have to send it as an excel or PDF only? I am not sure if that's possible.

Thank You

Vivek

Vivek Bavishi aka That API Guy
PowerApps and Flow MVP
Blog | Twitter | YouTube | Community Profile | GitHub

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted

Vivek, 

Thank you so much!

All the best!

Jie Ji

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi,

Ok. I was busy with other things and i'm now able to test this again.

I'm able to send the form as an HTML and the text imput as an image.

Is it possible to send the mail and put the signature in it as HTML? Because we don't want it as an image attachment.

I tried this with PDF Muhimbi but i think this is very expensive and i thing that there must be an other solution for this.

Maybe the form can be exported as an Excel file or Word and save it in SharePoint?

Kind regards,

Highlighted

Html Format is applying and working, when we have attachment included in Email (Office 365 Mail function)

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

When I try this, it sends the email but the image file containing the signature is completely black and doesnt show the signature. The individual image file is there but when you open it, its just a black picture.

Any help would be appreciated.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Could you please show me how this is done as I can not make this work. What I want it to collect multiple signatures from the pen input then send them all in the body of an email as HTML or even better a pdf.

Thanks for your help.

Highlighted

Is it possible to send a pen input image and camera pictures on the same email thread? I can get both of them to work on separate buttons but not together. Thanks in advance!
Highlighted

Hi Vivek,

can you please assist me applying the exact same step but instead of  using Office365, I want to try it with Gmail. When i try to replicate your code it seems that the syntax is not fully compatible for the gmail version. 

Gmail.SendEmail("mymail@gmail.com",{Cc:"admin@gmail.com",Subject:"Consent form submission - "&Signee_FullName,Body:"Hi, <p></p>We just received consent from: "&Parent_FullName ,Attachments:Table({Name:"peninput.jpg",ContentBytes:Signature.Image})})

@ThatAPIGuy 

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Super Users Coming in August

We are excited for the next Super User season.

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,064)