Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sajarac
Level 8

Send email and SMS notifications

Hello Community.

I was wondering if this app exist or someone start developing:

I would like to build an app where a few managers have access, the purpose of this app is to notify all of the employees in the event of an evacuation, via email and SMS. but the most important is to have the response recorded via flow.

I mean most of the users have the cell phone once they are outside in the meeting point they can submit their response, like Yes, I am Here!.

Now the managers can really focus on the rest of the people. also we have people from working form home but they can also submit a response for instance "I am not there, but I am safe", etc.

And last but not least the manager can see all the responses in a list and sorted but who is missing etc.

Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Send email and SMS notifications

@sajarac 

No problem at all.  Pei Pei's app is competing in the PowerApps Demo Extravaganza.  If you enjoyed his work, consider voting for him at the link below.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Community-Blog/PowerApps-Demo-Extravaganza-Voting-Now-...

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Super User
Super User

@sajarac 

Have you checked out the I'm Fine App by Pei Pei?  It might provide some inspiration for you.  The GPS feature is particularly cool because you can determine whether someone is telling the truth about their location.

Relevant Link:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Community-Blog/Demo-Extravaganza-App-Submission-I-m-Fi...

sajarac
Level 8

Cool.

Thank you very much for your prompt response!!

🙂

Super User
Super User

@sajarac 

No problem at all.  Pei Pei's app is competing in the PowerApps Demo Extravaganza.  If you enjoyed his work, consider voting for him at the link below.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Community-Blog/PowerApps-Demo-Extravaganza-Voting-Now-...

View solution in original post

sajarac
Level 8

Thank you, I did already! 

So if I vote for the guy anh he wons thats mean he will share their app with the comunity? If so I will get 500 voters within an hour LOL

Super User
Super User

@sajarac 

Yup that would be true.  And I'm sure Pei Pei wouldn't mind LOL.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Join THE global Microsoft Power Platform event series

Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch

Join us for the Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event on Thursday, April 2, 2020, at 8:00 AM PST.

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,100)