cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BarosaB

Send email from shared mailbox

I have built an App that at some point triggers a Flow that sends and email.

The flow was built using a specific mailbox as the email sender and it works perfectly for me, the issue is when someone else uses the app it is asked to configure all connections with is user and the connection I have put in place for Outlook, is replaced with each user, meaning the emails are sent from each user mailbox.

is there any option to keep the connection with the defined credentials?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
eka24
Super User III
Super User III

Asking this question on Power Automate will give you a quick response. This is a flow request.

If you like this post, give a thumbs up. Where it solved your issue, Mark as a solution

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
eka24
Super User III
Super User III

Asking this question on Power Automate will give you a quick response. This is a flow request.

If you like this post, give a thumbs up. Where it solved your issue, Mark as a solution

View solution in original post

RandyHayes
Super User III
Super User III

@BarosaB 

You will need to utilize the SharedMailboxSendEmailV2 of the Office 365 Outlook Connector

Also note, the users will all need to have permission to send from that shared mailbox.

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (37,738)