cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sliderxb

Send email onselect of email button and navigate to new screen

Hi When I click on submit button I want it to navigate to a new page and then send an email with details I add into the formula bar using below what am I doing wrong?

trying this formula
Navigate(ThankYou, Office365Outlook.SendEmail("email address","Subject", "Body"))

Even if I just use the send via outlook settings nothing comes through

How do I fix thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mdevaney
Super User III
Super User III

@sliderxb 

This can be accomplished by separating the commands using a semi-colon ( ; )

Navigate(ThankYou,None); Office365Outlook.SendEmail("email address","Subject", "Body");

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mdevaney
Super User III
Super User III

@sliderxb 

This can be accomplished by separating the commands using a semi-colon ( ; )

Navigate(ThankYou,None); Office365Outlook.SendEmail("email address","Subject", "Body");

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

md4

Hello, im trying to get a form to email with a number of text boxes and uploaded images and transition to the next screen, but the following is not working:

Navigate(Screen2, ScreenTransition.Fade) ; Office365Outlook.SendEmail("email","REQUEST -"&E & G &date1,A&
B&
C&
D&
E&
F&
G&
H&
I&
J,({Attachments:UploadedImagek&UploadedImagel&UploadedImagem&UploadedImagen&UploadedImageo&UploadedImagep})) ;

suggestions? 

mdevaney
Super User III
Super User III

@md4
Best thing to do here is start a new thread. This question has already been solved.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (52,356)