cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tech08
Kudo Collector
Kudo Collector

Send email when submitting form

Since Sharepoint Online isn't powerful enough to perform more complex filtering queries, I've resorted to creating my app with Google Sheets for the data.  Is there a way to send emails through Powerapps?  Going from Microsoft to Google, I'm not sure what I could use to do emails when a new item is created or updated.  It doesn't look like Flow is advanced enough to do anything for me either with lack of triggers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

For anyone who may find this in their searches, this was a helpful post that I found for sending mail.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Forum/Sending-Emails-using-Office365-SendEmail/td-p/34...

I'm not sure how you were referencing, but this does work for my needs.

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
hpkeong
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi

Email is definitey possible but you need to create an Email Flow and embeded into PowerApps, in combination with HTML Code to make it a better presentation.

May you search for our post on EMAIL post?

TQ

hpkeong

For anyone who may find this in their searches, this was a helpful post that I found for sending mail.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Forum/Sending-Emails-using-Office365-SendEmail/td-p/34...

I'm not sure how you were referencing, but this does work for my needs.

Thanks

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,088)