cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oliver_McErlane
Helper II
Helper II

Send link to View version of form via Flow to manager?

Hi,

I have created a PowerApps form which writes data to a SharePoint list, see form.png attached.

I have created a Flow triggered on the submit button which writes the data to SharePoint and sends an Approval email to the manager, see flow.png attached. PS. (We don't want to use the built in Approval action)

Is it possible to include a link to a "View" version of the form (including an Approve button) which the manager could click on from the email?

Thank you for your time,

Ollie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
danielbazetto
Community Support
Community Support

Hello,

I am not sure if I understood correctly, a link can be include on the email body of the action card Send an email (V2).

However I would say that the closest option to attend your need is the action card: "Send email with Options"

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
danielbazetto
Community Support
Community Support

Hello,

I am not sure if I understood correctly, a link can be include on the email body of the action card Send an email (V2).

However I would say that the closest option to attend your need is the action card: "Send email with Options"

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,681)