Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Priyasantra
Microsoft
Microsoft

Send the comments in email body

Hello Experts, 

Hope you all are doing great, 

I have a requirement of how to send the value of the Multiple Lines of text in the email body.  I have a form which sends an email to the employee details (person or group field) when the "Send Assignment" button is clicked. The "OnSelect" property of the button is sends an email as follows, 

Button OnSelect --> Office365Outlook.SendEmailV2(ProcessTrainingGallery.Selected.'Employee Details'.Email, " First Task of Process Training", "Hello "& ProcessTrainingGallery.Selected.'Employee Details'.DisplayName &"<br> Please find the questions of your first assignment <br><br> Regards <br> ); SubmitForm(Form2)

Now I want that when the form is submitted or the email is sent it should also polpulate whatever I write inside the "Rich Text Editor". The Rich text editor is actually a Multiline of text field in sharepoint.  Screenshot of the form is attached below

Priyasantra_2-1612114149170.png

So as per the above screenshot my email should look like. 

"Hello "& ProcessTrainingGallery.Selected.'Employee Details'.DisplayName &"<br> Please find the questions of your first assignment

Assigment questions

First Task Assignment

Regards

Priya

Can someone help on how to Auto populate the value or the information typed in the Multiline of text field (Rich Text). in the  body of the email automatically once the form is submitted?

Requesting urgent help

Regards

Priya

11 REPLIES 11

@Priyasantra ,

That's not the control you need ... Expand the datacard and you will find a control named smthg DataCardValue....

This is what we are looking for .

Hi @gabibalaban 

This helped resolving my issue the highlighted below is something I was looking for

Priyasantra_0-1612121070933.png

Thanks a lot

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,952)