Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sending Data from Powerapp to sharepoint for auction tool

Hello!

I am currently trying to make an auction app by connecting a sharepoint list with relevant fields to the app ive designed. But, I'm running into iisues when trying to send out the bids. For example, I tried using approvals in flow and capturing the comment in the aproval, but I cant send approvals to multiple emails because once the first person approves (ie submits a bid), no more people can comment.

Has anyone had experience with using powerapps for things such as auctions? I'm still very new to this tool. Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Sending Data from Powerapp to sharepoint for auction tool

Hi @Anonymous,

Could you please share more details about the Microsoft Flow Approval you have configured?

Please take a check to see if the following article would help in your scenario:

Create an Approval flow that requires everyone to approve

For send Email within PowerApps, see:

You should also be available to send Email through Office 365 Outlook within PowerApps,

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Super Users Coming in August

We are excited for the next Super User season.

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,557)