Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fouad
Helper II
Helper II

Sending a verifying e-mail of the filled out Form in your own mail

Dear Community,

I have an application form in PowerApps that I would like to have e-mailed when submitted as something like

'Your application form has been applied and is been looking into, thanks for submitting'. And that this enduser is been sent this mail in HTML form:

Mail in HTML.PNG

This is a picture of the actual application. All the answers are also being sent to my SharePoint list. I have done this by the Patch function.

Application.PNG

If there is any more information I'd need to share I'd love to!

Thanks for helping.

2 REPLIES 2
Rivius
Resolver III
Resolver III

I've done something similar utilizing MSFlow as well as PowerApps directly.  You can also do it directly from PowerApps using the Office365 connection.  Check this link here:  https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Sending-Emails-using-Office365-SendEmail/td-p...

For my version in Flow, the user submits a form through PowerApps which is then written to an SQL server.  Flow sees the newly created item on the SQL server and sends a confirmation email to that user and the user's supervisor.  For the PowerApps version of email sending, I use that to send submitted images from an SQL server to an email.  The direct PowerApps version works way faster than the Flow version.

Unfortunately this didn't help me.

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,425)