cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nic182
Frequent Visitor

Sending an email - to a group email box and an email to the requestor once a request has been submitted

Hi there,

I posted a similar request last year. I can't restore the version this worked in in PowerApps...

What I want to do is 'OnSucess" when a request is submitted -

1. Send an email to a group email box (that deals with the requests) - with email Title "A new request has been received <ID><Title>

2. Send an email to the requestor - with Text email title <Title> of request

Body of email "Your request <ID><title> has been received successfully. Thank you."

I can get one sending to me that a new request has been received, but can't seem to do both.

This is what is working atm and sending me an email:

Navigate(SuccessScreen);
Office365Outlook.SendEmailV2( "nicole.singh@hpw.qld.gov.au", "New Product Enhancement Request – ID: " & Self.LastSubmit.ID & ", Title – " & Self.LastSubmit.Title, "A new product enhancement request has been received" )

How do I send an email to the requestor also. I have a Office365outlook look up field in the form that is called "Requestor's name" so I guess it needs to come from there? I also have the user's name displaying at the top of the form.

Thanks

Nic

@CNT you helped me last time, but I can't seem to get it to work anymore. 😞 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (2,278)