Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Sending more than one ID to the power automate

Hey, guys!

I need help to send through an automated button with power automate more than one item to analyze a webservice

Annex 1:

I search for the products I want to analyze the stock, the button sends the information to the flow of the power automate

Annex_2: Flow must go through.
First a variable is created to store the item sent, a string type variable. After reading it, it goes through the web service connection that searches for the quantity of the product in each branch. On return he indicates the stock of the product in each branch and sends the teams the information if the stock needs to be replenished or not through action
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Sending more than one ID to the power automate

Hi @beatrizmoura26 ,

This query will be better answered on the Power Automate Community, but it can certainly be done sending with JSON and an Apply to Each.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: Sending more than one ID to the power automate

Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

August 2020 CYST Challenge

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,880)