cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IdreesAnwar
Frequent Visitor

Server Response - Could not find a property called Attachments

I've recently deleted a field called "Attachments" from the dataverse database table called "Solution" that I'm using. It was a File field. Since deleting the field I have had error notifications popping up whenever a solution is loaded within my published Power App. The notification reads as:

"The requested operation is invalid - Server response - could not find property named attachments type Microsoft.Dynamics.CRM/crcb1_Attachments."

I'm not able to recreate the error when I'm previewing in the Power Apps Builder Environment.

There doesn't seem to be any other issues as a result of this; I can still load and save the Solution object without issue. But I am finding that these notifications are quite annoying.

There is another data table I have in the Dataverse Database which is called "Attachments" and the Solution object has a one to many relationship with it. However, I don't think the error is related to this as the error message references crcb1_Attachments which was the name of the File field I had deleted previously.

Another quirk of this error is that it only seems to occur when I first start up the App and load a Solution. It seems to happen a few times and then it just stops after loading a few Solutions.

To try and get rid of the error, I tried to recreate the Attachments field, but the error continued to occur so I just deleted the field again.

Does anyone know if there is a solution to this or if it is a known issue? 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,985)