cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Server Response ETAG mismatch (Conflicts exist with changes on the server, please reload)

I've been having this error since last week and it was working fine before. 

I can't update my SharePoint list when I press the "Yes", ETAG error appears.

It happens when I update/select/choose a Leave Type and patch the LeaveTypeList Column on the LeavDateSourceSelected.

Same thing happens when I update the Approver Column.

I'm not sure if PA has to do with it or a SharePoint error.

Any idea will be helpful. 

Cheers

21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted

Ah, so you inserted a refresh before submit to try to solve an ETAG problem created by a refresh that had been there after the submit? If so, that's the kind of ETAG problem that I'd like to have!

Highlighted

Ha, no kidding. I thought maybe 2 of my patches (1 forall patch and 1 patch with a switch statement in it) were introducing unforeseen behavior but nope, not in this case. Interestingly enough, removing all refreshes from the equation is what resolved it, this time. Somethings off here for sure based on everything else I'm seeing in this thread. 

If it does have something to with the last submit, I think ensuring that each patch within the onselect function successively uses the last.submit of the original submitform. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,913)