cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Server Response ETAG mismatch (Conflicts exist with changes on the server, please reload)

I've been having this error since last week and it was working fine before. 

I can't update my SharePoint list when I press the "Yes", ETAG error appears.

It happens when I update/select/choose a Leave Type and patch the LeaveTypeList Column on the LeavDateSourceSelected.

Same thing happens when I update the Approver Column.

I'm not sure if PA has to do with it or a SharePoint error.

Any idea will be helpful. 

Cheers

21 REPLIES 21

Ah, so you inserted a refresh before submit to try to solve an ETAG problem created by a refresh that had been there after the submit? If so, that's the kind of ETAG problem that I'd like to have!

Ha, no kidding. I thought maybe 2 of my patches (1 forall patch and 1 patch with a switch statement in it) were introducing unforeseen behavior but nope, not in this case. Interestingly enough, removing all refreshes from the equation is what resolved it, this time. Somethings off here for sure based on everything else I'm seeing in this thread. 

If it does have something to with the last submit, I think ensuring that each patch within the onselect function successively uses the last.submit of the original submitform. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (923)