cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SmartMeter
Level 8

Re: Server Response ETAG mismatch clientRequestId serviceRequestId

Fun aside, Microsoft, several of us are EAGERLY awaiting a reply on this ETAG issue. Please respond, even kindly lying to me would be appreciated at this point. Please? Anything is better than these crickets!

bloodoff
Level 8

I wasn't hijacking the thread Smiley Happy Maybe just a tad, buy hey, keeping the topic hot!

I have not seen the behavior I decribed in my post before and it's not the first form I created.

PS. Last time I had some inconsistency in how my powerapps applications behaved, was a major Powerapps service interruption a few months ago. So everything is possible.

SmartMeter
Level 8

No worries, I don't mind a hijack if they are friendly folks like yourself! As for that paranoid feeling that your issue is somehow related to a service interruption, it will pass in time! I stopped trying to correlate anything I experience to outage, since it is so frequent, LOL. I am disappointed you didn't mention my reference to McBeth, I thought it was quite creative Smiley Frustrated

Power Apps Staff Reza
Power Apps Staff

Hi all,

We had a fix out in 18073 that we think it should have addressed ETag issues. However, to make it effective you need to republish the app.

If you still face the ETag issues, please share your session ID here and we will investigate it immediately. If you have any specific repro, it would greatly help.  I will monitor this thread tomorrow.

Note that sometime ETag errors might be legitimate. For example, if someone else in the org changes that item, you get this error. You might also get this if you do 2 patches in the same expression on same row.

Thanks

tbrantley
Level: Powered On

After republishing the app, I'm still getting the error. Error only occurs when I go back to edit an item.

Session ID: 05de0fca-c955-448b-bf5c-4f14ad38f525

SmartMeter
Level 8

Thanks for posting that session id! I am hoping we get some movement on this item today or at least early next week!

rodieremix
Level 8

Still seeing the error as well.

Session ID: f3b26a34-67bd-4394-9692-d0a608cf88e4
PowerApps 3.18073.24

Power Apps Staff Reza
Power Apps Staff

Sorry that this fix didn't help you. We are looking at these sessions. We will provide an update here

SmartMeter
Level 8

Thank you, very much !Smiley Happy

Power Apps Staff Reza
Power Apps Staff

@rodieremix Could you please tell me a little about your app. Do you have custome expression to patch your items? Any specific repro steps?

Thanks

Reza

*Edit: Plus what kind of controls you have?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,355)