All of the sudden, none of our apps will work on any mobile device, regardless of carrier. All apps throwing multiple errors like this one. Desktop apps do not appear to be affected.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Running through all the apps we have in service, the issue appears to be limited to the Office365Users connector. I see your error involves .MyProfile. I also see it on any app using .MyProfileV2, .Manager, .UserProfile as well.
I utilize the office 365 connector in every application, so I would have no way to know for sure. I can say that the issue has not affected any of my on-premise connections, just Office 365-related (OneDrive).
@Anonymous, if you're listening, so far the issue summary seems to be:
- Only affecting apps on mobile devices
- Only affecting Office365Users connector **EDIT** And Sharepoint connector
- Every error msg mentions apihub.azure.com
- Widespread reports from Australia, UK, East and West Coast USA
- No information on support.powerapps.com, azure support twitter nor azure status pages
- Issue has ~225 views in the last ~20 mins or so. Lots of people looking for answers.
Please escalate 🙂
Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group
Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps
Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge
Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.
Dont miss our very own April Dunnam’s The Developer Guide to the Galaxy! Find out what the Power Platform has to offer for the traditional developer.