All of the sudden, none of our apps will work on any mobile device, regardless of carrier. All apps throwing multiple errors like this one. Desktop apps do not appear to be affected.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Running through all the apps we have in service, the issue appears to be limited to the Office365Users connector. I see your error involves .MyProfile. I also see it on any app using .MyProfileV2, .Manager, .UserProfile as well.
I utilize the office 365 connector in every application, so I would have no way to know for sure. I can say that the issue has not affected any of my on-premise connections, just Office 365-related (OneDrive).
@Anonymous, if you're listening, so far the issue summary seems to be:
- Only affecting apps on mobile devices
- Only affecting Office365Users connector **EDIT** And Sharepoint connector
- Every error msg mentions apihub.azure.com
- Widespread reports from Australia, UK, East and West Coast USA
- No information on support.powerapps.com, azure support twitter nor azure status pages
- Issue has ~225 views in the last ~20 mins or so. Lots of people looking for answers.
Please escalate 🙂
Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!
We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!
Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.
Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!