All of the sudden, none of our apps will work on any mobile device, regardless of carrier. All apps throwing multiple errors like this one. Desktop apps do not appear to be affected.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Running through all the apps we have in service, the issue appears to be limited to the Office365Users connector. I see your error involves .MyProfile. I also see it on any app using .MyProfileV2, .Manager, .UserProfile as well.
Same thing here. I found this which might shed light on it but interesting no word yet from the Powerapps team at Microsoft. Its kind of important.
I utilize the office 365 connector in every application, so I would have no way to know for sure. I can say that the issue has not affected any of my on-premise connections, just Office 365-related (OneDrive).
@Anonymous, if you're listening, so far the issue summary seems to be:
- Only affecting apps on mobile devices
- Only affecting Office365Users connector **EDIT** And Sharepoint connector
- Every error msg mentions apihub.azure.com
- Widespread reports from Australia, UK, East and West Coast USA
- No information on support.powerapps.com, azure support twitter nor azure status pages
- Issue has ~225 views in the last ~20 mins or so. Lots of people looking for answers.
Please escalate 🙂
Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!
ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.
Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021
Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!