All of the sudden, none of our apps will work on any mobile device, regardless of carrier. All apps throwing multiple errors like this one. Desktop apps do not appear to be affected.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Running through all the apps we have in service, the issue appears to be limited to the Office365Users connector. I see your error involves .MyProfile. I also see it on any app using .MyProfileV2, .Manager, .UserProfile as well.
I utilize the office 365 connector in every application, so I would have no way to know for sure. I can say that the issue has not affected any of my on-premise connections, just Office 365-related (OneDrive).
@Anonymous, if you're listening, so far the issue summary seems to be:
- Only affecting apps on mobile devices
- Only affecting Office365Users connector **EDIT** And Sharepoint connector
- Every error msg mentions apihub.azure.com
- Widespread reports from Australia, UK, East and West Coast USA
- No information on support.powerapps.com, azure support twitter nor azure status pages
- Issue has ~225 views in the last ~20 mins or so. Lots of people looking for answers.
Please escalate 🙂
Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.
Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST
Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.
Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!