All of the sudden, none of our apps will work on any mobile device, regardless of carrier. All apps throwing multiple errors like this one. Desktop apps do not appear to be affected.
Solved! Go to Solution.
I got these same messages this afternoon East Coast US - around 4:00-5:00. By 6:30 the issue went away. Not sure why it happened or why it stopped. It only affected mobile apps (you could access everything without problem through the PC) - we connect to sharepoint and Microsoft 365 users - nothing else.
I was having this issue temporarily, but it seems to have been solved by checking and updating my connections.
From your powerapps editing page, go to File > Connections.
Make sure all of your connections are at the status of "Connected". In my case, on of them had either expired or needed to be re-authenticated. I did this and the error now no longer shows.
Hope this helps,
Hi @JuanVelazquez I would suggest starting a new thread for visibility purposes. Please include as much information as possible.
Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.
A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.
Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!