cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Server response: Error from token exchange: Bad authorization token

All of the sudden, none of our apps will work on any mobile device, regardless of carrier. All apps throwing multiple errors like this one. Desktop apps do not appear to be affected.

PowerApps Error.png

31 REPLIES 31
Regular Visitor

Same here, this issue started today on my mobile android phone. I actually joined the forums looking for a solution for this problem.

Helper I
Helper I

Update: They seem to be making progress... even though nothing changed from our side.

Powerapps issue.JPG

Should be working again now.

Microsoft stuffed up...

Same issue only ios devices.  Desktop browser works fine.

I got these same messages this afternoon East Coast US - around 4:00-5:00. By 6:30 the issue went away. Not sure why it happened or why it stopped. It only affected mobile apps (you could access everything without problem through the PC) - we connect to sharepoint and Microsoft 365 users - nothing else.

Advocate I
Advocate I

Hello everyone,

I was having this issue temporarily, but it seems to have been solved by checking and updating my connections.

From your powerapps editing page, go to File > Connections.

Make sure all of your connections are at the status of "Connected". In my case, on of them had either expired or needed to be re-authenticated. I did this and the error now no longer shows.

Hope this helps,

Toby Pior

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @ericonline, I'm always listening. Product Team has been updated and I've asked them to review and respond ASAP. 

@Anonymous

View solution in original post

Issue seems to be resolved on my mobile apps.

Reporting from Honduras, Latin America

Im having the same error here. Please help, I cannot find the solution

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @JuanVelazquez I would suggest starting a new thread for visibility purposes. Please include as much information as possible. 

@Anonymous 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,190)