I got these same messages this afternoon East Coast US - around 4:00-5:00. By 6:30 the issue went away. Not sure why it happened or why it stopped. It only affected mobile apps (you could access everything without problem through the PC) - we connect to sharepoint and Microsoft 365 users - nothing else.
I was having this issue temporarily, but it seems to have been solved by checking and updating my connections.
From your powerapps editing page, go to File > Connections.
Make sure all of your connections are at the status of "Connected". In my case, on of them had either expired or needed to be re-authenticated. I did this and the error now no longer shows.
Hope this helps,
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
Find out where you can attend!
Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020
The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand