cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JRaasumaa
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Session expired

Has this time limit been looked at being extended? This is getting a bit ridiculous to be working in a web session and being told WHILE you are actively working that the session is ending.

What is the benefit of this besides the frustration of having to save, close out and re-launch? I could understand idle sessions needing to be closed but not if I'm literally in the middle of typing having this pop-up telling me my session is expiring.

22 REPLIES 22
JKat
Frequent Visitor

Yes its a regular source of frustration for me. It times out, then I have to authenticate, then I sometimes have to override to get back in, then wait for sometimes minutes before it loads again (switching to another browser tab slows it down substantially)

BenGin
Advocate II
Advocate II

Is is now the year 2022.

I have just experienced this as I was writing a long "OnSelect" code for a Gallery.

Session expired and I lost everything.

How can it time out when I am actively in the session and typing away?!?!?!?!?!?

It was continually running the Checker and validating my code, so the session was active, so how can it time out?

Its 5 years later and this nonsense still happens! It is MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,088)