cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robethom
Advocate III
Advocate III

Set-AdminPowerAppApisToBypassConsent To Disable Consent Pop Up Having Affect

Hi. I developed a App that I wanted to prevent the annoying pop up for users when they first used the app.  I tried using powershell to disable it with the 

Set-AdminPowerAppApisToBypassConsent 

command.  It appeared to have run successfully, but the pop up still appeared for first time users.  The only difference I saw between my powershell results and the examples online was "Headers" field.  Other than that there were no errors or internal error that printed out.  Any assistance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

2 REPLIES 2
Erlandcrf
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @robethom 

Are you using any custom connector in your App? The only way the popup should be showing would be when there's a custom connector in place. 

Solved: Issue with custom connector - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

If that's not the case, can you provide a screenshot from the Pop up to check on what connector that's requesting for consent?

Thanks.

d-lillie
Regular Visitor

Hi @Erlandcrf ,

I have this issue as well, the Set-AdminPowerAppApisToBypassConsent cmdlet runs properly, and removed my SharePoint login prompts from the 'Allow' popup, but ones that aren't directly linked to a user account (ie. Mail and Approvals) are still showing on first launch. I've had multiple people ask if I can remove the popup altogether. See attached picture.

Thanks,

David

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (3,273)