cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Set Gallery Default to blank

I've tried gallery1.default = {} but that is selecting the last saved record that I save with a form instead.  I have a gallery with records and when you select on you can then edit information in a form then hit a save button to submit that form.  I then want the record to go away and setting the default to unselected in the gallery.  I can save the record fine but when I use the Reset(Gallery1) feature and I set Gallery 1's default to {} it doesn't deselect anything it selects my last submitted record in the gallery.

I thought if you used {} then the gallery default should show no selection.   Not sure what is happening here.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @PowerAppsJunkie 

I carried out a test on my side and I am unable to reproduce it. When I reset the gallery control, the form was removed and I was able to see "No Item to Display".

Can you please confirm that that you have added {} to Default property in the gallery and not trying to set this on the Reset button?

The configuration should be like:
ResetButton -> OnSelect -> Reset(GalleryName)

GalleryName -> Default -> {}

If this differs, please share more details so that we might be able to help you better.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,487)