cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lorem1960
Resolver III
Resolver III

Set Overtime Percentage based upon working day, Weekend days (Sat/Sun) or Holidays

Hi,

I am in the process of creating a canvas app where some calculation needs to be performed for people who need to perform overtime. I have a text input named OTPercent and I would like to set the percentage in that TextInput based upon the date the overtime was performed, so whenever OT is done from Mon thru Fri the OTPercent should be set to 100%, when OT is performed on Sat then OTPercent should be set to 150, on Sun it should be set to 200%, same is true for Holidays (200%). I have a SharePoint list named Holidays with a list of official holidays. Since I am fairly new to PowerApps I am just curious to find out if anyone was ever in need to develop something similar, or if anyone has any examples on how to accomplish this that would also be helpful.

2 REPLIES 2
vish3027
Super User
Super User

@Lorem1960 Can you give some more details like what data you are entering, how you decide if OT etc.

You have weekday function, Date functions which you can use here.

Thank You

Okay , I will give that a try. thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,269)