cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Re: Set(VarRecord, This Item) to Replace BrowseGallery1

I am using the Set(varRecord) for navigation also. It was working yesterday, but now my Patch statement to update my form (see OnSuccess below) is no longer working. Not sure what happened, nor how to resolve it. 

Kathomsen_0-1594313678287.png

Kathomsen_1-1594313775780.png

Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

@Kathomsen 

This should really be posted as a new question, you will find more people to help you.

Before then though, you could try

1. Wrapping your User().Email in the Lower() function, and 

2. Make sure you are using the correct variable for your Items property of the Form. There are two there ie varrecord and varRecord. If the variable schema doesn't match then you'll get an error. If you have the correct variable, try removing the commented code

Try these, if no success please post to the main forums page.

Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Hi @Shanescows, would you mind to update your video about this feature? For years PA told us that the way to do it is GalleryBrowse.Selected.......

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @sajarac ,

BrowseGallery1.selected will give you the selected record of the gallery however it will create the dependency of the previous screen when you move out of the screen so it is always a good idea to set the selected record to a variable and use that varaiable the following screen.

Again, there is nothing wrong but it will pull down the performance of the APP.

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Proud to be a Super User!

Regards,
KrishnaV
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Thanks! I understand what you're saying about posting as a new question. Appreciate the tips.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,637)