cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ljkeefe
Helper I
Helper I

Set calendar or date picker with recurring dates

I have searched all over for answers and I hope this forum can provide them. I've created meeting calculator for people to use when they are trying to present a topic to committee. One committee is on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday if the month, another is on the 2nd Tuesday of the month, another is every Monday, and the last one is every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month. The topic has to be presented at one meeting, if approved there, then it moves on to the next so on and so forth.

Having all these deadlines really confuses people so I am trying to create a calculator to help plan out their schedule and the deadlines for those memos. 

I've got the text boxes (in View mode only) set to calculate the deadline date from the initial date picker (there is one for each committee)

Here's what I'd like to do:

1. For the initial date pickers: Is there a way that I can highlight the meeting frequency on that date picker. For example: Committee A is on the 1st & 3 Tuesday of the month, so those are highlighted on the date picker?
  2. Is it possible to have the date picker for Committee A determine the dates for the other Committees in chronological order?
  3. If this isn't possible with a date picker, is there another way? I saw an instruction video on how to do it with a text box.

I'm mostly interested in being able to write the code for the "1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month".

I am solely using the functions of PowerApps, there is no datasource like SharePoint. 

Any and all help is appreciated.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,881)