cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Set calendar or date picker with recurring dates

I have searched all over for answers and I hope this forum can provide them. I've created meeting calculator for people to use when they are trying to present a topic to committee. One committee is on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday if the month, another is on the 2nd Tuesday of the month, another is every Monday, and the last one is every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month. The topic has to be presented at one meeting, if approved there, then it moves on to the next so on and so forth.

Having all these deadlines really confuses people so I am trying to create a calculator to help plan out their schedule and the deadlines for those memos. 

I've got the text boxes (in View mode only) set to calculate the deadline date from the initial date picker (there is one for each committee)

Here's what I'd like to do:

1. For the initial date pickers: Is there a way that I can highlight the meeting frequency on that date picker. For example: Committee A is on the 1st & 3 Tuesday of the month, so those are highlighted on the date picker?
  2. Is it possible to have the date picker for Committee A determine the dates for the other Committees in chronological order?
  3. If this isn't possible with a date picker, is there another way? I saw an instruction video on how to do it with a text box.

I'm mostly interested in being able to write the code for the "1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month".

I am solely using the functions of PowerApps, there is no datasource like SharePoint. 

Any and all help is appreciated.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,283)