Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fmourtaza
Helper II
Helper II

Set default background in the Camera control

Hello Folks,

Would it be possible to set a default background on the Camera control? 

Has anyone tried similar approach? I am open to suggestions as well.

Thanks and regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

I don't think that is possible.   I have just looked at all the settings and there isn't a setting that would allow you to set a default background or image.

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. If it answered your question, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

I don't think that is possible.   I have just looked at all the settings and there isn't a setting that would allow you to set a default background or image.

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. If it answered your question, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

View solution in original post

@JR-BejeweledOne This is really cool, however the aim is not achieved as the user wants either to crop or resize their picture.

Using the slider, its a zoom in - zoom out functionality.

JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

That's not the question you asked.

fmourtaza
Helper II
Helper II

@JR-BejeweledOne sorry my bad - the previous answer was for my other post - please ignore.

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,756)