cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Set default date for the weeks relevant selected day

I'm still trying to figure out how to set the default date within clock in and clock out field which will auto populate the date datacard with the weeks date relevant to selected day. I tried to work on it before but when ever I clicked on the clock in button the hour/minute value weren't being displayed. I used buttons to auto populate the date and time initially. Also each date/time datacard has a set variable and there are multiple clock in/clock out for each day, so a page would would have about 8 date/time fields. 

Also even though the date/time field can be auto populated with the button, it should still let people add in the time retrospectively.  

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Set default date for the weeks relevant selected day

@SandraAkujobi 
Your question appears to be missing an example of what the expected default date would be.  Please provide the forums with an example.

Highlighted
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

As you can see in this list I am once I clock in todays date which is 18th but not the date it was on Monday, what I want is that whenever an employee has forgotten to fill out a day entry they would go onto the relevant page and the date will populate the relevant date for that day by default. 

Screenshot (270).png

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

@SandraAkujobi 
I am trying to decide where the user would fill-in data for Monday.  Can you please show me a fully completed one for the whole week?

Highlighted
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Below is the completed one for the week. Each day would have 7 clock in and clock out times so those 7 must all have the default date for the relevant day picked. the date should be put in the date value card.

Screenshot (273).pngScreenshot (274).pngScreenshot (275).pngScreenshot (276).pngScreenshot (277).pngScreenshot (278).pngScreenshot (279).png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,405)