Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Boynog
Helper II
Helper II

Set focus Scrollbar from the start

Hi Everyone,

Is there an available function for the scrollbar will go back to the at the top? when opening the app/screen of the application.

Example. This is the screen 1 default the scrollbar is start from the top.

Boynog_0-1631729971239.png

When I scroll down the screen 1. then I will go to screen 2

Boynog_1-1631730058658.png

Then will go back to screen 1 the scrollbar is not going up stay as is where I left the position. and I want the scrollbar will go up like the first picture every time I will go to any screen.

Thank you and best regards,

Boynogs123

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rubin_boer
Super User
Super User

hi @Boynog I am not aware of a function that can interact with the scroll bar. you could however use Select(YourGallery,1) which will select the first item in your gallery and force the scrollbar to the position you wish to have it.

Hope it helps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
rubin_boer
Super User
Super User

hi @Boynog I am not aware of a function that can interact with the scroll bar. you could however use Select(YourGallery,1) which will select the first item in your gallery and force the scrollbar to the position you wish to have it.

Hope it helps.

Hi @rubin_boer ,

I already found the answer on this and your logic is correct. What I do for accomplish this one is:

Gallery -  Default :First(Self.AllItems)

Thank you and best regards,

Boynogs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,222)