Z_BI_0-1647857267482.png

But everytime app reloads time changes

Help me please

All the best

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for your answer. 

Can you try this please? 

- Select your dropdown controls and change the default property to "9:00" and "18:00" respectively. Like in the screenshot below

saranunes_0-1647863405191.png

Let me know if this worked!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
saranunes
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Z_BI ,

Could you please give me a bit more information on what you are trying to achieve? 

Would you like to have the default time on the dropdown controls as "9:00" and "18:00" or do you want the time to be saved for the user when they click on save?

Thank you

@saranunes yes you want to have the default time on the dropdown controls as "9:00" and "18:00"

Thnx to reply me

Thank you for your answer. 

Can you try this please? 

- Select your dropdown controls and change the default property to "9:00" and "18:00" respectively. Like in the screenshot below

saranunes_0-1647863405191.png

Let me know if this worked!

Z_BI
Helper I
Helper I

@saranunes now it works

thnx a lot

Z_BI
Helper I
Helper I

@saranunes i have another problem and maybe you can help me. 

When I'm going to select time from app, example 9:00 - 18:00, in outlook365 calendar I see this reservation time 08:00 - 17:00. 

Surely it is due to the wrong time zone. 

Where I can change this option?

All the best

saranunes
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Z_BI

I believe that this can be due to the fact that your browser time zone and your outlook calendar are in different time zones. 

Can you check both time zones and confirm they are the same?

Thank you,

Sara Nunes

hi @saranunes 

both time zones is correct. 

Other ideas?

saranunes
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Z_BI,

Sorry for the late answer. 

I have checked your issue.

Your canvas app template is using O365 and Outlook connectors. Since Office 365 does not have access to the time zone of the client’s computer. The time zone that’s used to create the meeting is taken from the Exchange Online Server instead of your computer (client computer). 

Can you look into Changing your timezone in the Exchange Server and try running the app? 

Let me know if this worked for you.

Regards,

Sara Nunes

Hi @saranunes thnx 

my server is not on prem and this thing is not practicable with exchange 365 that we are in saas.

I think the problem is related to the Outlook O365 connector not receiving the variables correctly with the correct data or something like that. I'm working on it

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,338)