cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnVt44
Helper II
Helper II

Share Custom Connector

Hi everyone! Sorry for disturb, but i have a question: If I created a custom connector in a development environment how do I share it in another environment? Because if I try to see in the sharing section and I get this message: 'Sharing is not supported in development environments'.

Can you please help me?

Thank you

Have a good day

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @AnVt44 ,

You can export your connector within a solution:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/custom-connectors/customconnectorssolutions#steps

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @AnVt44 ,

You can export your connector within a solution:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/custom-connectors/customconnectorssolutions#steps

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

Hi @BCBuizer ! Thank you for your help but when i try to insert my custom connector in a solution, it comes out this error:"The request failed with error: '{"error":{"code":"0x80060891","message":"A record with the specified key values does not exist in systemuser entity"}}'. The tracking Id is '812282a5-6c7e-499f-bb17-0ded5539a79e'."

I don't know why

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,471)