cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aschwinb
Frequent Visitor

Share app outside of organisation solution

I built an application that I want to be used by people outside of my organisation. When I try to use 1 shared emailadress (a specific adress we made in our organisation to be used by people outside of the organisation) and 2 people try to log in with the same adress, they can't perform actions at the same time in my application.

How can I solve this?

thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
iAm_ManCat
Super User II
Super User II

Hi,

This seems like you're trying to circumvent the licensing, so it won't be possible to have the same account simultaneously logged in and performing actions.

I would say if you need two people to access it then create two accounts? If the App has no premium connectors then you should be able to get away with assigning the 'external-but-internal' users a cheap F1 license (and just turn off any of the other Office Apps they won't need access to), rather than one of the more expensive licenses.

Kind Regards,

ManCat

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
iAm_ManCat
Super User II
Super User II

Hi,

This seems like you're trying to circumvent the licensing, so it won't be possible to have the same account simultaneously logged in and performing actions.

I would say if you need two people to access it then create two accounts? If the App has no premium connectors then you should be able to get away with assigning the 'external-but-internal' users a cheap F1 license (and just turn off any of the other Office Apps they won't need access to), rather than one of the more expensive licenses.

Kind Regards,

ManCat

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

View solution in original post

the problem is that I want more than 2 people using the app at the same time (10 at least) + they are from another organisation, that's why having 1 email dedicated for that usecase would have been amazing 😕

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (16,249)