Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aurelie
Helper II
Helper II

Share my app outside the environnement but inside the organisation

Hello,

With my team, we decided to build an application in a particular environment in Power Apps.

Now we want to share the application with some colleagues in the company who are not in this environment.

But I have a problem: I can't share the app with them. Do I have to add all of them to the environment so that they can access the application?

Is there another way to share the app with my colleagues without adding them to the environment?

And what is the best practice?

Thank you in advance 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @v-xiaochen-msft ,

I'm using Dataverse.

Someone helped me yesterday.

Because of using Dataverse, I had to add my colleague in the security group linked to the environment. Now I can share the app with my colleague, and he can access to it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Aurelie ,

Firstly , could you tell me what the datasource your canvas is using?

Secondly, you could try one of the following methods:

1\ Export the canvas and import it into another environment.

2\ Add the canvas into the solution ,export the solution and import it into another environment.

Best Regards,

Wearsky

Hello @v-xiaochen-msft ,

I'm using Dataverse.

Someone helped me yesterday.

Because of using Dataverse, I had to add my colleague in the security group linked to the environment. Now I can share the app with my colleague, and he can access to it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,977)