cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Re: Share point pictures can not be seen on IOS Devices

Well, that method applies if you are using a camera control or picture control, but I have the pictures (*.png) saved in my SP folder.

Capture.PNG

Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

@v-xida-msf, Hi there, any update with this "H U G E" issue?

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sajarac,

Just an update -- 

@Reza Shojaei <rezash@microsoft.com> (Senior Tech Lead) replied:

Pictures that need authentication on SharePoint are not supported yet.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

@v-xida-msft, Hello and thanks for your follow up. So in this case how we can bypass the authentication or change to a public folder? or any other solution "simple" that we can implement to finally have this portion working for all of the devices?

regards,

Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

hi @Anonymous, I would like to have an advice, since I have been searching and searching for this on the web without any luck.
The youtube method works if you are taking pictures directly from the camera control or uploading in Powerapps using the camera control, in this way the app generates the base64 picture format. I am OK with this and is tested and work well. however my question is:
1. If I have the pictures saves in a folder in share point, how can I get the picture base64 text or URL? to change in my powerapps and have the rest of the users be able to see the picts?
2. Is possible to retrieve the base64 text pictures for instance in a MS Access linked table and show the picture itself not the text?
I hope you can point me in the right direction.

Regards,

Edit 1: Just to double check, me as the owner I can see pictures in my browser but not in any other device i.e IOS, Android. Other users, can see data in browser and IOS, Android but no pictures.

Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Hello there, sorry to bother you, do you know if any update or solution is available to fix this issue?

I see the pictures on my web browser but not in my iPad, and my co-workers cannot see on both.

Thansk in advance,

Regards,

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

adding in @v-xida-msft to help with this question.

Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

@v-xida-msft, Hi there

Do you know if this have been resolved?

Hi @sajarac,

For your first question, I have made a test and the issue is confirmed on my side. 

I have made a test on PowerApps Mobile Device in iOS device and Android Device, the image files saved within my SP folder could not be displayed within the Gallery control, even though, you are the creator or owner of the SP folder.

I have posted this issue to my product team, if the issue is solved, I would reply here.

Best regards,

Kris

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Will we ever get this feature? Images require authentication in my SP server, and display fine on the computer, but not on the mobile devices.

Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Never my friend, that feature and the capability of work off-line are far far away from the MS team.

Unbelievable that we have to apply so much code to do those two things, I have another vendor with a simple app and I am able to save pictures etc, and the best WORK OFFLINE!!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Super Users Coming in August

We are excited for the next Super User season.

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,752)