cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Power Participant
Power Participant

Re: SharePoint Calculated field value not showing to all users if wrapped with Value().

@Anonymous 

We realize you may be trying to display Number in Label field.

If you are trying to display it in Label, it must not be Number but rather it must be Text

So try putting your Value(YourCalculatedColumn and any other operations here) like you were doing

Use the above for the comparisons too

But When you are ready to display the result in Label, you must use Text!

So actually, you would use field directly OR use Text(Value(FinalResultAfterMathOperations)) to convert Number back to Text

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SharePoint Calculated field value not showing to all users if wrapped with Value().

The feature in the app that this problem is affecting is not a label, it's a progress bar that is based on a slider and some of the colors and icons change depending on the slider value. I used the labels only for troubleshooting, figuring out what I see differently than the users with the problem. I used the sliders there as well.

I think this remains a mystery, since I had to create a workaround. I just do the calculation directly in the app instead of SharePoint. Everything else works like a charm, it just needed, you know, a value that actually exists 😅

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Power Participant
Power Participant

@Anonymous 

It is supposed to work with the calculated field, we thought it was supported since we were able to use it. We did not think there was any bug here with that.

However to save you a lot of time and trouble though, you should use your workaround instead as it may be better for you like that in your case.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,200)