Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bhavpreet
Advocate I
Advocate I

SharePoint Custom Forms cutting out from end

Hello,

I have a custom SharePoint form built using Powerapps in landscape orientation (1185x790). The forms opens normally when opened from an item. However, when the form link is copied and opened using the link in a new tab, the bottom part cuts out. The form can scroll only as much on the page. Part of the form stays below the screen. It can be accessed by zooming out the page but not otherwise. Is there a way to have the form scaled to page height or some other way to resolve the issue?

Thank you,

Bhavpreet Bains

11 REPLIES 11

I tried adding a blank area at the bottom, but that didn't work for me on mobile and was only partially working for me on desktop.

This worked: I selected the Form element, and reduced the height and width of the Form itself, as it sits on the screen. It looked a little weird in PowerApps but it solved my problem. So simple!

I mean, it is still needing a Microsoft resolution, but this is good for me in the interim. 

PowerAppsFormHeight.jpg

Thank you for the idea. I couldn't get it to work for me so I ended up doing a custom size, 600 x 800, and changed it to a portrait orientation. This messed it up less than I thought it would. I rearranged the cards and finished it quicker than I expected. The size works perfect from a link to the form. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,178)