cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ansar
Frequent Visitor

SharePoint Custom forms (PowerApps) - Background color change

How can I change App Background color for form customization done through Power Apps.

This is under Name + icon tab in setting but it's disabled for SharePoint Forms 

"This is disabled for SharePoint forms. Go to your SharePoint list to edit your settings."

4 REPLIES 4
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @Ansar ,

The app background colour only affects the loading screen on standalone apps. As this does not exist in SharePoint Integration, there is no reason to change it. If you are talking about the background of the screen, the Fill of the screen will do this.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

v-yutliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ansar ,

Do you want to change the background color here?

368.PNG

Firstly, let me explain why this setting is disable in sharepoint custom form.

Actually, this background color only affect the app's icon color and the app's loading screen color.

369.PNG

360.PNG

It will not affect the color inside the app.

However, sharepoint custom form is different. It is just a form, not a standalone app.

It does not has an app icon or need and loading screen.

So this feather is disabled in sharepoint custom form.

I suggest you learn more about the differences between powerapps app and sharepoint custom form.

Here's a doc about this for your reference:  (please notice the Q&A part)

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/customize-list-form 

Secondly, could you tell me the detailed place's background that you want to change in your custom form?

If you want to change the total screen's background, you just need to change the FormScreen1's Fill:

3601.PNG

If you want to change the form's background, you could set SharePointForm1's Fill:

3602.PNG

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Ansar
Frequent Visitor

@WarrenBelz- Thank you for your reply,

I want to change the screen loading color - at the moment it's blue which is not align with the theme of the form

Thanks @Ansar ,

I understand what you want - @v-yutliu-msft has explained what I posted in more detail and I do now remember that at times you briefly see a loading screen in SharePoint, but unfortunately you cannot change this.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,870)