cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

SharePoint Customize forms - PeoplePicker "People or Group"

Hi everybody,

I try to customize a Custom the Form of SharePoint List with PowerApps. The List contains the standard Title (Required) Field and a People (Person or Group) Field. The Field allows selection of "People and Groups".

The PowerApps Form saved successfully.

If I try to add a New Item, PowerApps shows the Error-Message "There was a problem saving your changes. The data source may be invalid". The whole Form values were reset.

Is there a known Problem with People-Field for Groups?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can no one reproduce this problem?

Sorry for the late response. Maybe you figured out the issue by now. But I ran into this same problem. I had to reset the form back to default SharePoint view and then customize Form with PowerApps again. To use the default form:

• Click the gear button on the top right > List settings > Form settings > choose Use the default SharePoint form > OK.
  • Note: I also clicked on the Delete custom form link under the secon radio button option.

After I did that, I no longer ran into the data source and Title field issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,005)