Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ClaireAllen
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

SharePoint Customized Form

Hello Community,

I have created a Customized form, I have 19 fields on my form, but only 15 display in the SharePoint List when I click New/Edit
I've tried to resize the layout but that did not do anything, 
I have also an issue when I try to republish back to SharePoint, I wait a few minutes and click New but nothing happens the form does not load.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to overcome these issues?

Thank you

Claire 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ClaireAllen
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

I have managed to resolve this issue,
I changed the form settings to Landscape and changed the columns to 3, this now works and display all fields in my layout.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-JessicaG-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ClaireAllen ,

Do you want to display the fields in your created a Customized form completely in the SharePoint List?

You could try to open the Customized Form in "SharePoint->list setting->Modify form in PowerApps" to see if it is consistent with the one you created. If there is an error, you can delete it and create it again.

vJessicaGmsft_0-1637667537899.png

vJessicaGmsft_1-1637667572216.png

vJessicaGmsft_2-1637667618590.png

Best Regards

Jessica Gu

@v-JessicaG-msft 

Thank you for coming back to me.
The main issue I am having is that my columns do not display in the customized form when I select New or Edit
I have 19 Columns in the Power App that I see, but when I publish it to SharePoint I only see 15, not all information is being displayed.
Also there is a delay when Publishing and sometimes the form does not display at all even though it has been Published back to SharePoint.

Regards
Claire

Hi @ClaireAllen ,

Could you please tell me how many fields did you create in the SharePoint list? If only 15 are created, the custom-added fields in Power Apps custom form cannot be shown in the SP list.

Best Regards,

Jessica Gu

ClaireAllen
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hi @v-JessicaG-msft 

I created 19 fields in the SharePoint list, this is the number that shows in the Power App, but when I Publish back to SharePoint only 15 are displayed.

Regards
Claire

ClaireAllen
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

I have managed to resolve this issue,
I changed the form settings to Landscape and changed the columns to 3, this now works and display all fields in my layout.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,452)